Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hey there.

Yesterday a friend informed me that, since I've linked to her blog, five of my readers have migrated over to read the tales of her Parisian escapades. This delights me for three reasons: First, her blog is a lot of fun and certainly deserves its audience. Second, I had no idea such information was traceable, and promptly set about finding a similar module for my own blog so that I can better track the demographics of the people of Bloglandia. Third, it appears that I have at least five readers! That's excellent news!

So, to anyone reading this, hello and thank you for stopping by. I will try my best not to bore you, but if I do, you may notice that to the right of the page there's a list of blogs by people with intelligent, funny, interesting, and useful things to say. Check them out (and then maybe come on back later).

No comments: